What Is Lifeline?
Lifeline is a government program designed to increase the availability of telephone services to low-income subscribers by providing a credit for monthly telephone service to eligible consumers. Cintex Wireless provides FREE cellular service, a FREE Cintex Wireless SMARTPHONE and NO CONTRACT OR BILLS, every month!
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Medicaid (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program
- Eligibility Programs for Residents of Federally-Recognized Tribal Lands: Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA), Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TATNF), Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)