Affordable Connectivity Program enrollment opens on December 31, 2021.
Households fully enrolled in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program as of December 31, 2021, will continue to receive their current monthly benefit until March 1, 2022. More information about steps current Emergency Broadband Benefit recipients must take to continue receiving the Affordable Connectivity Program benefit after March 1, 2022, will be available soon.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Congress recently created the Affordable Connectivity Program, a long-term, $14 billion programs, which will replace the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. This investment in broadband affordability will help ensure we can afford the internet connections we need for work, school, health care, and more for a long time. The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.ơ
Three reasons why you should apply for ACP at Cintex
1. Best free phone offer
The ACP program helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more. A customer usually gets a free mobile plan if they apply for ACP at any provider. However, if you apply for ACP at Cintex Wireless, you will receive a Free Unlimited Data, Talk, and Text plus an additional smartphone for free such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, LG G7, Galaxy S7, and more. Cintex is considered the first and leading provider to offer free phones to customers.
Customers who register for ACP online on the Cintex website will receive a Free Smartphone with Unlimited Data, Talk, and Text.
Especially, Cintex free shipping for all customers. Hence, you get it all for free, even shipping.
This is a limited-time offer and is subject to availability.
2. Coverage throughout the US.
Cintex based on the big carrier Tmobile will get the highest speed and quality of call and internet connection, with the highest quality 5G.
No matter where you are in the US, you always have a high-speed internet connection.
3. Free Unlimited Data, Talk, and Text.
Unlimited phone plan on the market is priced from $40-50/1 per month. However, you can get this Free Unlimited plan when you apply at Cintex. The annual cost of telephone service per individual is between $600 to $700 year. Thus, by registering at Cintex you can already save a lot of money.
4. Cintex has more than ten years of experience.
As a Lifeline service provider from the government for ten years, Cintex understands customers, problems, or best customer incentives. Therefore, you will get the best service compared to other providers. In addition, Cintex has gained trust from the government and customers. So you will be assured during use without worrying about connection errors or connection problems.
What about the customers who enrolled in Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
All existing who enrolled in the EBB Program before December 31, 2021, will continue to receive their benefits during the 60-days transition period.
After the transition period, your benefits will automatically be transferred to the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).